The Oxford Shakespeare Complete Works edited by Stanley Wells, Gary Taylor, John Jowett, William Montgomery
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The second edition of Shakespeare's Complete Works reconsiders every detail of their text and presentation. The authority of the early texts are re-examined and the canon and chronological order of composition established.
- Second edition published 2005
- Informative general introduction along with brief introductions to every work
- Modernised spelling and punctuation
- Go-to edition for textual scholars
- Includes The Reign of King Edward III and Sir Thomas More
- Essay on Shakespeare's language by David Crystal
- Bibliography of works
- Scholarly and thorough