The Arden Shakespeare Complete Works edited by Ann Thompson, David Scott Kastan, H.R. Woudhuysen and Richard Proudfoot
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
This new Complete Works marks the culmination of the Arden Shakespeare Third series and includes the complete plays, poems and sonnets edited by a team of leading international scholars.
- Published 2020
- Simple alphabetical arrangement for easy navigation
- Clear, easy to read pages
- A general Introduction, along with short introductions to each play, a glossary and a bibliography
- Includes the apocryphal plays, part written by Shakespeare- Sir Thomas More, King Edward III, Double Falsehood
- Includes all three existing texts of Hamlet from Shakespeare's time
- Scholarly and accessible
We Also Recommend
Finding Shakespeare's New Place by Paul Edmondson, Kevin Colls & William Mitchell
Regular price £15.99 £15.99
Shakespeare and the Stuff of Life edited by Delia Garratt & Tara Hamling
Regular price £10.99 £10.99